Overseas Departure Service Airside to GateCorporate OASA2
Call for Price
- Pre-flight check – delays, seat allocation confirmation, and special assistance bookings checked with airlines.
- Kerbside meet – clients would be met at prearranged drop off point with a luggage trolley, luggage assistance arranged if required (if porters needed an additional cost can be paid at airport).
- Escorted to, and when possible, expressed through Check-In.
- Escorted to Security Control.
- Escorted to airline lounges or pre-determined area within the departures lounge
- Escorted to aircraft gate at a pre-arranged time, with the option to board first or last (subject to airline).
Take advantage of our corporate services today.
We have over 30 years of experience predominantly dealing with Luxury Tour Operators and Airlines as well as Chauffeur companies, Airport Lounges and Ground Handling Agents.
Let's get the wheels in motion; fill out our enquiry form today and we’ll get right back to you to discuss how our experience and expertise can exceed your businesses’ requirements.
Let us make your Airport experience even safer and reassuring for you during this time.
Our customers’ safety is our priority, whilst we are working to each airport’s regulations, we have taken extra precautions with all services we provide to minimise any risk and maximise our customers and our staff’s safety.
We wish everybody the best of health, stay safe!
- Contactless reception – you will still be greeted with a warm welcome from the team but at a distance
- Seating etc. has been adapted to still ensure guests can relax in comfort and style, socially distant from other groups.
- All buffets have been withdrawn, in favour of table service
- A new, high quality simplified hot and cold food menu will be introduced, which reduces interaction and minimises contact between the team and with guests.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the lounge for your peace of mind.