Manchester Airport T21903 (Adult Only) Lounge
Get away from the hustle and bustle of Manchester Airport and escape to the calm atmosphere of the 1903 lounge. You can use the free WiFi to make sure you keep up to date with your social media, or stream your favourite shows and music and there’s plenty of newspapers and magazines to help keep you entertained. Don’t worry about getting peckish while you wait either, throughout the day the 1903 supplies a range of tasty hot and cold dishes which have all been prepared using fresh ingredients; there’s also a steady stream of free tea, coffee, soft drinks and the bar is well stocked. This adult-only (16years +) is a great place to wait for your flight.
Let us make your Airport experience even safer and reassuring for you during this time.
Our customers’ safety is our priority, whilst we are working to each airport’s regulations, we have taken extra precautions with all services we provide to minimise any risk and maximise our customers and our staff’s safety.
We wish everybody the best of health, stay safe!
- Contactless reception – you will still be greeted with a warm welcome from the team but at a distance
- Seating etc. has been adapted to still ensure guests can relax in comfort and style, socially distant from other groups.
- All buffets have been withdrawn, in favour of table service
- A new, high quality simplified hot and cold food menu will be introduced, which reduces interaction and minimises contact between the team and with guests.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the lounge for your peace of mind.