23 October 2020
Here at CTC we take your privacy very seriously and wish to be transparent with you as to what we do with your data.
Firstly, we only collect the data we need and only when we have to do we share this data with our suppliers.
We will NOT share your data with anyone other than a Complete Travel Connections partner.
(CTC is an abbreviation for Complete Travel Connections, the trading name of Gatwick Connect Ltd.)
What Data do we collect?
Complete Travel Connections collects the following data:
- Contact details (name, address, email, telephone number)
- Payment Information
- Booking Information (Products and Services you have booked with us including special requirements)
- Contact History (Any dialogue you have had with us)
- Online Information (IP Address and device)
How do we collect this data?
You directly provide Complete Travel Connections with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Email or call us to make a new booking or to provide any relevant information related to an existing booking.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Fulfil a contract
- We need your personal information in order to generate a quote, to associate you with the booking you have made, and in order to share any relevant information with our Third Party suppliers in order for them to provide their services you have booked through us.
- We need your payment information in order to take payment for any bookings you have made and also to issue any refunds. We will also keep your payment details up to seven days after your booked services have been carried out, so that we can take any outstanding charges accrued on the day such as delay time, waiting time, parking etc.
- We need your booking information to ensure the products and services you have booked, are provided/ carried out to your requirements, this may involve sharing such information with some of our Third Party suppliers, only if they are directly involved in implementing the services you have booked.
- We use your Contact history with us to provide you with customer service and any support and information you may need.
- Achieve any legitimate interests for Complete Travel Connections
- We use your contact information to create an account for you on our website, making it easier for you to manage your personal information stored as well as making your booking and payment processes with us easier too.
- We also use your contact information when we ask for your feedback on our products and services to enable us to reply to you and ultimately improve those products/services.
- We use online tools for customer research in order to tailor the ads and banners on our website to you.
- We will also use your contact details to write to you or Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like unless you request us not to.
- We use your online information to help with customer enquiries as well as to protect our sites.
- We use your payment information in order to take payment for any bookings you have made and also to issue any refunds. We use this information to help you manage your personal information and make payment for our products/services easier. We will also keep your payment details up to seven days after your booked services have been carried out, so that we can take any outstanding charges accrued on the day such as delay time, waiting time, parking etc.
- We will from time to time analyse our historic booking data in order to improve our services based on what our customer’s like best.
- Comply with a legal requirement or regulation
- We use your contact details and booking details to defend any legal claims
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. Person’s under the age of 16 cannot book any of our services without the consent of a parent or guardian.
When Complete Travel Connections processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How is your data stored?
Complete Travel Connections securely stores your data with its website host’s servers for www.completetravelconnections.com and www.netrepsglobal.com in an enterprise grade mySQL/MariaDB database which are secured by multiple levels of encryption.
Complete Travel Connections will keep your personal information for as long as you have an account with us.
We will keep your booking information for as long as is required to complete and fulfil your booking; in most cases we will keep this information for 7 years after to the completion of a booking. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it completely from our servers databases.
Even if we delete your personal information it may continue to ‘live’ on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services we think you might like, as well as those from our partner companies:
Crawfords of London
First for Hospitality
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Complete Travel Connections from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Gatwick Connect Ltd group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes click here.
What is your Data Protection rights?
Complete Travel Connections would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Complete Travel Connections for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Complete Travel Connections correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Complete Travel Connections to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Complete Travel Connections erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Complete Travel Connections restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Complete Travel Connection’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Complete Travel Connections
transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 01293 436099
Or write to us: Complete Travel Connections, CTC House, 151 Albert Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7HS
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Enabling a smoother browsing and shopping experience by collecting information on the products you have viewed or selected to make it easier to complete your transaction, and offering similar or related products to those that you have viewed or selected.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sometimes we some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01293 436099
Or write to us at: Complete Travel Connections, CTC House, 151 Albert Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7HS
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Complete Travel Connections has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF