Airline Supervisory ManagementCorporate
Call for Price
We provide the standard ground handling support for airlines at UK airports which includes the following:
- Ground handling consisting of the arrival and the subsequent departure at agreed timings of the same aircraft.
- Liaise with local authorities
- Indicate the handling company is acting as handling agent for the carrier
- Inform all interested parties concerning movements of the carrier’s aircraft
- Establish and maintain local procedures
- Take action on communications addressed to the carrier
- Prepare, forward, file and retain for a period of six month, messages/reports /statistics/documents and perform other administrative duties in the following areas:
- Station administration
- Passenger Services
- Ramp Services
- Load Control
- Flight Operations
- Cargo Services (file & retain)
- Mail Services
- Support Services
- Supervise and co-ordinate services contracted by the carrier with third parties
Take advantage of our corporate services today.
We have over 30 years of experience predominantly dealing with Luxury Tour Operators and Airlines as well as Chauffeur companies, Airport Lounges and Ground Handling Agents.
Let's get the wheels in motion; fill out our enquiry form today and we’ll get right back to you to discuss how our experience and expertise can exceed your businesses’ requirements.
Let us make your Airport experience even safer and reassuring for you during this time.
Our customers’ safety is our priority, whilst we are working to each airport’s regulations, we have taken extra precautions with all services we provide to minimise any risk and maximise our customers and our staff’s safety.
We wish everybody the best of health, stay safe!
- Contactless reception – you will still be greeted with a warm welcome from the team but at a distance
- Seating etc. has been adapted to still ensure guests can relax in comfort and style, socially distant from other groups.
- All buffets have been withdrawn, in favour of table service
- A new, high quality simplified hot and cold food menu will be introduced, which reduces interaction and minimises contact between the team and with guests.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the lounge for your peace of mind.