PRM assistance for Premium Class PassengersCorporate
Call for Price
Airports are required by law to provide PRM (Persons with Reduced Mobility) services for passengers requiring them. The restrictions, as with most mass services, freely available to all customers to book at any time, is that these services can become stretched and lead to delays or failures in the service altogether.
This is especially the case affecting Premium/Business and Upper/First Class passengers who, pay a higher fare and receive no variation in service level.
When the services do go wrong, the reputation of the airlines takes a hit as the passengers do not differentiate the services provided by the Airports PRM service and the fare they paid to the airline for their premium seat.
CTC will work with the existing airport PRM services but ensure that the service levels are kept at 95%-100% for premium passengers, taking over when there is any drop of service at specific touch points during their journey through the airport.
Take advantage of our corporate services today.
We have over 30 years of experience predominantly dealing with Luxury Tour Operators and Airlines as well as Chauffeur companies, Airport Lounges and Ground Handling Agents.
Let's get the wheels in motion; fill out our enquiry form today and we’ll get right back to you to discuss how our experience and expertise can exceed your businesses’ requirements.
Let us make your Airport experience even safer and reassuring for you during this time.
Our customers’ safety is our priority, whilst we are working to each airport’s regulations, we have taken extra precautions with all services we provide to minimise any risk and maximise our customers and our staff’s safety.
We wish everybody the best of health, stay safe!
- Contactless reception – you will still be greeted with a warm welcome from the team but at a distance
- Seating etc. has been adapted to still ensure guests can relax in comfort and style, socially distant from other groups.
- All buffets have been withdrawn, in favour of table service
- A new, high quality simplified hot and cold food menu will be introduced, which reduces interaction and minimises contact between the team and with guests.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the lounge for your peace of mind.