Our AssiStar Liaison will meet you at the predetermined meeting point, assist with luggage and escort to check-in, assist with formalities and up to security.
Our office will be in contact 2 days before the service to arrange a meeting time and place.
If any member of the party requires wheelchair assistance we will endeavour to make sure a member of the wheelchair assistance team is present with us.
Guiding Star T&C’s
- The service is based on the duration period and not the description of the services offered.
- Service Duration from confirmed “Meet Time” = 45 minutes or less.
- The AssiStar Liaison must be informed of any delay longer than 15 minutes.
- If any delays (including check in) result in the service duration being exceeded, the AssiStar Liaison may have to stop the service for operational reasons.
- Luggage – The AssiStar Liaison will provide assistance with luggage but there may be instances when they cannot.