Overseas Airside Transit ServiceOASAT
Enquire for Availability and Price
When you need to catch a connecting flight and the connection time is tight or you just need that help with the complexities of navigating an unfamiliar place. From the moment you step out of the aircraft we will guide you through each stage until you are seated on your onward aircraft.
If you require this service or just want a quote then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, click on ‘MAKE AN ENQUIRY’ button below or call 0844 800 2048. Please quote reference OASAT
Take advantage of our VIP services today.
We have over 30 years of experience predominantly dealing with Luxury Tour Operators and Airlines as well as Chauffeur companies, Airport Lounges and Ground Handling Agents.
Let's get the wheels in motion; fill out our enquiry form today and we’ll get right back to you to discuss how our experience and expertise can exceed your businesses’ requirements.
Our agent will be waiting at the aircraft jetty with your name displayed; they will escort you through Passport Control and onwards to Baggage Reclaim, where they will assist with baggage. Porters will have to be pre-booked if you have an excess number of bags. Our agent will escort you to the onward airline check in zone to drop bags and then through security to the the departure lounge and on to their connecting flight. If your bags are already checked then our agent will escort you directly through flight connections and on to your connecting flight.
If any member of the party requires wheelchair assistance the agent will endeavour to make sure a member of the wheelchair assistance team is present with them.
Let us make your Airport experience even safer and reassuring for you during this time.
Our customers’ safety is our priority, whilst we are working to each airport’s regulations, we have taken extra precautions with all services we provide to minimise any risk and maximise our customers and our staff’s safety.
We wish everybody the best of health, stay safe!
- Contactless reception – you will still be greeted with a warm welcome from the team but at a distance
- Seating etc. has been adapted to still ensure guests can relax in comfort and style, socially distant from other groups.
- All buffets have been withdrawn, in favour of table service
- A new, high quality simplified hot and cold food menu will be introduced, which reduces interaction and minimises contact between the team and with guests.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the lounge for your peace of mind.